MOLD INSPECTION SERVICES FOR THE GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA
Don’t take chances with your health or the health of others. If you suspect your home or place of business has moisture or mold problems, it is best to hire a professional mold inspector who knows where mold usually hides, and how to find it. You need to know what kind of air you are breathing. Which is why we perform detailed mold inspections and comprehensive air and mold testing.
I am certified for mold and air quality inspection by The International Association of Indoor Air Consultants (IAC2) and The Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO). Using the most up to date test equipment, I can locate the source of any moisture intrusion and take samples to test for mold. If there is any mold in your home, even behind walls, you can be sure I’ll find it.
Call Westside Home Inspections in Los Angeles today to schedule a professional mold and air quality inspection. I can tell you if you have indoor mold, what type of mold it is, and the airborne mold spore concentration in the affected area.
Here are the steps I follow when inspecting for mold. Note: we also offer a full line of surface mold testing and indoor air mold testing options.
1. First, I’ll talk with you, the client, to understand why you think you have a problem. It is important for you to tell me all your concerns so I have a complete picture of your issues.
2. Next, I’ll walk through your property to visually search for signs of water damage or other conditions that contribute to mold growth. Then, using equipment such as infrared thermometers and cameras, digital bore scopes, and moisture, temperature, humidity and dew point meters, I’ll pinpoint all problem areas.
3. I’ll take air samples and surface samples of any suspicious materials, as necessary, and send them to a qualified laboratory for testing.
4. Once the test results are returned, I’ll prepare a complete written report, with all my findings, digital photos and recommendations for remediation, and personally go over the report with you. Since I do not provide mold remediation, you can be sure that I won’t recommend expensive corrective measures you don’t need. You can take my report to any qualified mold remediation to have the work performed.
5. I will conduct a post inspection after mold remediation, to make sure that
• All mold remediation containments are properly build and dust free
• All mold growth is cleaned and/or removed
• All related building materials are dry
• There are no current water leaks or intrusion
• Airborne ambient mold spore samples and cross contamination samples collected meet accepted guidelines for clearance.
Please call Westside Home Inspections in Los Angeles today to schedule an appointment.
Mold Inspection services provided in all of Greater Los Angeles including Burbank, Glendale, Long Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, West Covina, and West Hollywood.